Wednesday, April 16, 2014
(2014-200 April 16)
THRESHOLD DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
PROPOSED ORDINANCE OPENING ATV ROUTES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Okanogan County Department of Planning & Development, in conjunction with Okanogan County Public Works, has proposed an ordinance that would allow the operation of All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s) on approx. 597.23 miles of existing county roads with a speed limit of 35 mph or less.
The SEPA Responsible Official has prepared an Environmental Checklist and has issued a Threshold Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) on this proposal in accordance with WAC 197-11-340. Comments regarding the threshold determination may be submitted in writing to the address listed below. Deadline for submitting comments regarding this threshold determination will be 5:00pm, May 2, 2014. Date of publishing is April 16, 2014.
A final environmental determination will be issued and a public hearing will be scheduled in front of the Okanogan Board of County Commissioners following the close of the SEPA comment period. Failure to comment on this threshold determination by the due date noted above may deny a party standing to appeal the final determination. Information regarding this proposed ordinance can be obtained from: Okanogan County Office of Planning and Development, Perry Huston, Director of Planning, 123 5th Avenue North, Suite 130 Okanogan, WA 98840 (509)422-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-287 June 22) THRESHOLD MITIGATED DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE
- 800 (2015-055 Feb. 4) Notice of Threshold Determination of Non-Significance for Proposed Revisions to Okanogan County Shoreline Master Program
- 800 (2015-118 March 4) Notice of Extended Comment Period
- 800 (2015-231 April 29) THRESHOLD DETERMINATION OF NON-SIGNIFICANCE FIRE DISTRICT 15 FIRE STATION REMODEL GRANT
- 800 (2015-182 April 8) Nickel Cove Subdivision & Rezone LPA 2015-1 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan