Tuesday, April 15, 2014
TONASKET An Easter egg hunt is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday at the school complex, 35 state Highway 20.
Children in first-grade and younger will hunt below the tennis courts behind the high school. Those in second-grade and older will search behind the bus garage just off the highway.
All eggs will contain chocolate candy. Two prize eggs will be offered in each age category. They will be marked.
Prize eggs must be taken to the organizers’ table for reception. The Tonasket American Legion Auxiliary is organizing the hunt.
Numerous other Easter activities are planned throughout Okanogan and Ferry Counties this weekend. Pick up this Wednesday's print edition for a complete list.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year