Tuesday, April 15, 2014
TONASKET An Easter egg hunt is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday at the school complex, 35 state Highway 20.
Children in first-grade and younger will hunt below the tennis courts behind the high school. Those in second-grade and older will search behind the bus garage just off the highway.
All eggs will contain chocolate candy. Two prize eggs will be offered in each age category. They will be marked.
Prize eggs must be taken to the organizers’ table for reception. The Tonasket American Legion Auxiliary is organizing the hunt.
Numerous other Easter activities are planned throughout Okanogan and Ferry Counties this weekend. Pick up this Wednesday's print edition for a complete list.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge