Tuesday, April 15, 2014
TONASKET An Easter egg hunt is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday at the school complex, 35 state Highway 20.
Children in first-grade and younger will hunt below the tennis courts behind the high school. Those in second-grade and older will search behind the bus garage just off the highway.
All eggs will contain chocolate candy. Two prize eggs will be offered in each age category. They will be marked.
Prize eggs must be taken to the organizers’ table for reception. The Tonasket American Legion Auxiliary is organizing the hunt.
Numerous other Easter activities are planned throughout Okanogan and Ferry Counties this weekend. Pick up this Wednesday's print edition for a complete list.
More like this story
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge