Tuesday, April 15, 2014
TONASKET An Easter egg hunt is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday at the school complex, 35 state Highway 20.
Children in first-grade and younger will hunt below the tennis courts behind the high school. Those in second-grade and older will search behind the bus garage just off the highway.
All eggs will contain chocolate candy. Two prize eggs will be offered in each age category. They will be marked.
Prize eggs must be taken to the organizers’ table for reception. The Tonasket American Legion Auxiliary is organizing the hunt.
Numerous other Easter activities are planned throughout Okanogan and Ferry Counties this weekend. Pick up this Wednesday's print edition for a complete list.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge