Monday, April 14, 2014
CRUMBACHER The area's first wildfire of the year has prompted Okanogan County emergency management officials to close North Pine Creek Road.
The temporary closure is expected to last 24-48 hours, officials said, noting the road is closed 2 miles north of Fish Lake.
The wildfire has toppled trees, some of which now cross the roadway, officials said.
As of 1:30 p.m., officials said the flames have not damaged any structures and nobody has been injured.
Fish Lake is a popular location for trout fishermen during the opening of the lowland lake season, which starts April 26.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
- 800 (2016-301 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-302 June 29) Notice of Public Hearing Code Amendment 2015-1 Revised Zone Code OCC 17A
- 800 (2016-303 June 29) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-304 June 29) Public Hearing Notice
- 800 (2016-306 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-285 June 22, 29) City of Oroville
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge