Sunday, April 13, 2014
OKANOGAN Washington State Patrol troopers contacted nine Okanogan County motorists for seatbelt violations during a special emphasis campaign last month.
In figures released last week, the patrol said those contacts were among 220 citations issued in the District 6 region of Central Washington for people who were not wearing seatbelts or weren’t wearing their seatbelts properly.
During the month, there were no fatalities involving unrestrained motorists in District 6, which includes Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Kittitas, Grant counties, and a portion of Adams County that includes Othello.
- Commissioners to make decision on fair dateThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will advise Okanogan County commissioners to allow the fair to take place Sept. 24-27 ...
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonightThe Okanogan County Fair Advisory Committee will meet tonight for a showdown over whether to move the Okanogan Complex fire ...
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge