Sunday, April 13, 2014
OKANOGAN Washington State Patrol troopers contacted nine Okanogan County motorists for seatbelt violations during a special emphasis campaign last month.
In figures released last week, the patrol said those contacts were among 220 citations issued in the District 6 region of Central Washington for people who were not wearing seatbelts or weren’t wearing their seatbelts properly.
During the month, there were no fatalities involving unrestrained motorists in District 6, which includes Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Kittitas, Grant counties, and a portion of Adams County that includes Othello.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge