Sunday, April 13, 2014
OKANOGAN Washington State Patrol troopers contacted nine Okanogan County motorists for seatbelt violations during a special emphasis campaign last month.
In figures released last week, the patrol said those contacts were among 220 citations issued in the District 6 region of Central Washington for people who were not wearing seatbelts or weren’t wearing their seatbelts properly.
During the month, there were no fatalities involving unrestrained motorists in District 6, which includes Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Kittitas, Grant counties, and a portion of Adams County that includes Othello.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge