Sunday, April 13, 2014
OKANOGAN Washington State Patrol troopers contacted nine Okanogan County motorists for seatbelt violations during a special emphasis campaign last month.
In figures released last week, the patrol said those contacts were among 220 citations issued in the District 6 region of Central Washington for people who were not wearing seatbelts or weren’t wearing their seatbelts properly.
During the month, there were no fatalities involving unrestrained motorists in District 6, which includes Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Kittitas, Grant counties, and a portion of Adams County that includes Othello.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge