Wednesday, April 9, 2014
VANTAGE The Washington State Patrol is routing westbound Interstate 90 traffic through Wenatchee and Blewett Pass as it investigates a crash near the Columbia River bridge at Vantage.
Interstate 90 remains closed following an 8 a.m. crash between Mileposts 137 and 138, the State Patrol reported.
Westbound traffic is being routed onto state Highways 281 and 28, then back south on U.S. Highway 97, the State Patrol reported. The route includes the nearest bridges over the Columbia River.
The State Patrol has yet to release any information on the crash. And troopers, so far, have not commented on using the Vernita Bridge south of Vantage, at the northern edge of the Hanford Reservation.
The State Patrol does not currently have an estimated time for reopening of the interstate.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge