Wednesday, April 9, 2014
VANTAGE The Washington State Patrol is routing westbound Interstate 90 traffic through Wenatchee and Blewett Pass as it investigates a crash near the Columbia River bridge at Vantage.
Interstate 90 remains closed following an 8 a.m. crash between Mileposts 137 and 138, the State Patrol reported.
Westbound traffic is being routed onto state Highways 281 and 28, then back south on U.S. Highway 97, the State Patrol reported. The route includes the nearest bridges over the Columbia River.
The State Patrol has yet to release any information on the crash. And troopers, so far, have not commented on using the Vernita Bridge south of Vantage, at the northern edge of the Hanford Reservation.
The State Patrol does not currently have an estimated time for reopening of the interstate.
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash