Wednesday, April 9, 2014
VANTAGE The Washington State Patrol is routing westbound Interstate 90 traffic through Wenatchee and Blewett Pass as it investigates a crash near the Columbia River bridge at Vantage.
Interstate 90 remains closed following an 8 a.m. crash between Mileposts 137 and 138, the State Patrol reported.
Westbound traffic is being routed onto state Highways 281 and 28, then back south on U.S. Highway 97, the State Patrol reported. The route includes the nearest bridges over the Columbia River.
The State Patrol has yet to release any information on the crash. And troopers, so far, have not commented on using the Vernita Bridge south of Vantage, at the northern edge of the Hanford Reservation.
The State Patrol does not currently have an estimated time for reopening of the interstate.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting