Wednesday, April 9, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Larry and Jill Heming of Republic should eat well in the next few weeks after winning a bunch of seafood in a raffle.
The Hemings were the raffle winners in a drawing Sunday a meeting with sponsors The Bonaparte Snowmobile/ATV Club Seafood raffle.
The prize included 25 pounds of Dungeness crab clusters, 10 pounds of salmon filets and 10 pounds of jump prawns, spokeswoman Bridgette Sterling said.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS