Wednesday, April 9, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Larry and Jill Heming of Republic should eat well in the next few weeks after winning a bunch of seafood in a raffle.
The Hemings were the raffle winners in a drawing Sunday a meeting with sponsors The Bonaparte Snowmobile/ATV Club Seafood raffle.
The prize included 25 pounds of Dungeness crab clusters, 10 pounds of salmon filets and 10 pounds of jump prawns, spokeswoman Bridgette Sterling said.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP