Wednesday, April 9, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Larry and Jill Heming of Republic should eat well in the next few weeks after winning a bunch of seafood in a raffle.
The Hemings were the raffle winners in a drawing Sunday a meeting with sponsors The Bonaparte Snowmobile/ATV Club Seafood raffle.
The prize included 25 pounds of Dungeness crab clusters, 10 pounds of salmon filets and 10 pounds of jump prawns, spokeswoman Bridgette Sterling said.
More like this story
- Former Tonasket coach found not guilty
- Helispot will be set up for Diamond Creek Fire
- Brewster preps for championship with win over Okanogan
- Landowners file suit over Carlton Complex fire
- Pasayten fire confinement boundaries scoped
- 'Mad Dog’ Mattis visits tavern in Prosser
- Fire danger rating rises in northeast Washington
- State changes Chinook salmon rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool