Wednesday, April 9, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Larry and Jill Heming of Republic should eat well in the next few weeks after winning a bunch of seafood in a raffle.
The Hemings were the raffle winners in a drawing Sunday a meeting with sponsors The Bonaparte Snowmobile/ATV Club Seafood raffle.
The prize included 25 pounds of Dungeness crab clusters, 10 pounds of salmon filets and 10 pounds of jump prawns, spokeswoman Bridgette Sterling said.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo