Wednesday, April 9, 2014
BONAPARTE LAKE Larry and Jill Heming of Republic should eat well in the next few weeks after winning a bunch of seafood in a raffle.
The Hemings were the raffle winners in a drawing Sunday a meeting with sponsors The Bonaparte Snowmobile/ATV Club Seafood raffle.
The prize included 25 pounds of Dungeness crab clusters, 10 pounds of salmon filets and 10 pounds of jump prawns, spokeswoman Bridgette Sterling said.
More like this story
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge