Tuesday, April 1, 2014
REPUBLIC The Colville National Forest has opened permit sales for firewood collection.
Residents can obtain a permit for $5 per cord of firewood for personal use, forest officials said. Permits can be purchased for a four-cord minimum and up to a 12-cord maximum per household, officials said.
Area ranger stations are selling the permits, as is the Spokane District Bureau of Land Management office.
More information is also available by clicking here.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS