Tuesday, April 1, 2014
REPUBLIC The Colville National Forest has opened permit sales for firewood collection.
Residents can obtain a permit for $5 per cord of firewood for personal use, forest officials said. Permits can be purchased for a four-cord minimum and up to a 12-cord maximum per household, officials said.
Area ranger stations are selling the permits, as is the Spokane District Bureau of Land Management office.
More information is also available by clicking here.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat