Tuesday, April 1, 2014
REPUBLIC The Colville National Forest has opened permit sales for firewood collection.
Residents can obtain a permit for $5 per cord of firewood for personal use, forest officials said. Permits can be purchased for a four-cord minimum and up to a 12-cord maximum per household, officials said.
Area ranger stations are selling the permits, as is the Spokane District Bureau of Land Management office.
More information is also available by clicking here.
More like this story
- Athletic club adds CrossFit classes
- Bulldog going to Zags
- Records fall at Ritzville
- Tribal primary election is May 7
- Voters say no to school bond issue
- State officials gear up for wildfire season
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge