Tuesday, April 1, 2014
REPUBLIC The Colville National Forest has opened permit sales for firewood collection.
Residents can obtain a permit for $5 per cord of firewood for personal use, forest officials said. Permits can be purchased for a four-cord minimum and up to a 12-cord maximum per household, officials said.
Area ranger stations are selling the permits, as is the Spokane District Bureau of Land Management office.
More information is also available by clicking here.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors