Wednesday, September 25, 2013
WINTHROP Rather than leave the seat empty until Michael Strulic, running unopposed in the November election, takes the helm Jan. 1, the Town Council has decided to appoint a resident to serve the rest of the year.
Letters of interest can be submitted before 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, and interviews will follow at the council’s Oct. 2 meeting.
They can be dropped off at Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave., emailed to council@town
ofwinthrop.com or mailed to the Town of Winthrop, P.O. Box 459, Winthrop, WA 98862.
Candidates must be registered voters living within the town limits.
Former council member Tiffany Langdalen resigned from the position last month.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge