Wednesday, September 25, 2013
WINTHROP Rather than leave the seat empty until Michael Strulic, running unopposed in the November election, takes the helm Jan. 1, the Town Council has decided to appoint a resident to serve the rest of the year.
Letters of interest can be submitted before 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, and interviews will follow at the council’s Oct. 2 meeting.
They can be dropped off at Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave., emailed to council@town
ofwinthrop.com or mailed to the Town of Winthrop, P.O. Box 459, Winthrop, WA 98862.
Candidates must be registered voters living within the town limits.
Former council member Tiffany Langdalen resigned from the position last month.
More like this story
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge