Wednesday, September 25, 2013
OROVILLE The city has authorized an additional $500 in support for the Okanogan County Transportation and Nutrition Program.
The money will go to the senior nutrition program, the City Council decided during its Sept. 17 meeting.
In other business, the council:
• Learned work has started on the North End Reservoir project.
• Agreed to expand water and electric service to 18 campsite at Veterans Memorial Park. The project estimate is $57,714.
• Learned repairs to the airport fence apparently have been successful in keeping deer out of the facility.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget