Wednesday, September 25, 2013
OSOYOOS, B.C. A new shuttle service connecting the town to Kelowna International Airport may be in the works, according to the South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce.
A newly formed committee will work with the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association to prepare a report for a future request for proposal on the project.
The chamber hopes to have the shuttle up and running by spring.
More like this story
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge