Wednesday, September 25, 2013
OSOYOOS, B.C. A new shuttle service connecting the town to Kelowna International Airport may be in the works, according to the South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce.
A newly formed committee will work with the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association to prepare a report for a future request for proposal on the project.
The chamber hopes to have the shuttle up and running by spring.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge