Thursday, September 19, 2013
OMAK - Okanogan County tax foreclosure notices for 2013 have been published by The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
The full list can be found by clicking the following link: http://issuu.com/omakchronicle/docs/2013_okanogan_county_tax_foreclosur
The list was also published in the Sept. 18 print edition and e-edition of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman