Thursday, September 19, 2013
OMAK - Okanogan County tax foreclosure notices for 2013 have been published by The Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
The full list can be found by clicking the following link: http://issuu.com/omakchronicle/docs/2013_okanogan_county_tax_foreclosur
The list was also published in the Sept. 18 print edition and e-edition of The Chronicle.
More like this story
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half
- Processing operations removed from pot moratorium
- Final touches put on Loup Loup Pass repairs
- State plans improvements at Pearrygin Lake
- Okanogan levy passes; Omak tax measure goes down
- New construction added to Okanogan County tax rolls
- Wenatchee hospital picked to oversee health exchange assistance