Tuesday, September 17, 2013
OKANOGAN - The local U.S. Forest Service office, 1240 S. Second Ave., will be closed Wednesday, Sept. 18, for parking lot repair work.
"Although the public will not be able to enter the office, Forest Service employees will be working in the building and available to answer phone calls," Road Management Engineering Technician Dave Colbert said.
Colbert said the plans are for the contractor to seal coat the asphalt and add lane striping later.
The original plan was to have the office closed Monday and Tuesday, but the forecast of rain delayed the maintenance project.
More like this story
- (2014-206 April 16) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- 820 (2015-239 May 6) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- Memorial Day camping comes with responsibility for visitors
- 820 (2015-218 April 29) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- (2014-061 Jan. 29) NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER SALE OKANOGAN-WENATCHEE NATIONAL FOREST
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half
- Processing operations removed from pot moratorium
- Final touches put on Loup Loup Pass repairs
- State plans improvements at Pearrygin Lake
- Okanogan levy passes; Omak tax measure goes down
- New construction added to Okanogan County tax rolls
- Wenatchee hospital picked to oversee health exchange assistance