Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Colville Tribal Corrections records Aug. 30
Allen Caron, 25, tribal warrant for DUI, driving while suspended/revoked.
Marie Tsawklai, 19, probation violation.
Kyle I. Sijohn, 21, Coeur d’Alene tribal hold for trespass-buildings.
Charmayne Lazard, 28, third-degree assault of a child.
Harvey J. Moses III, 22, battery, battery-domestic violence.
More like this story
- Aug. 28, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 9, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 16, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Dec. 4, 2013 - News of Record - Jail Bookings
- (2013-580 Nov. 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE COLVILLE RESERVATION
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge