Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Colville Tribal Corrections records Aug. 30
Allen Caron, 25, tribal warrant for DUI, driving while suspended/revoked.
Marie Tsawklai, 19, probation violation.
Kyle I. Sijohn, 21, Coeur d’Alene tribal hold for trespass-buildings.
Charmayne Lazard, 28, third-degree assault of a child.
Harvey J. Moses III, 22, battery, battery-domestic violence.
More like this story
- Aug. 28, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 9, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 16, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Dec. 4, 2013 - News of Record - Jail Bookings
- (2013-580 Nov. 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE COLVILLE RESERVATION
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2