Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Colville Tribal Corrections records Aug. 30
Allen Caron, 25, tribal warrant for DUI, driving while suspended/revoked.
Marie Tsawklai, 19, probation violation.
Kyle I. Sijohn, 21, Coeur d’Alene tribal hold for trespass-buildings.
Charmayne Lazard, 28, third-degree assault of a child.
Harvey J. Moses III, 22, battery, battery-domestic violence.
More like this story
- Aug. 28, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 9, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 16, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Dec. 4, 2013 - News of Record - Jail Bookings
- (2013-580 Nov. 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE COLVILLE RESERVATION
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot