Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Colville Tribal Corrections records Aug. 30
Allen Caron, 25, tribal warrant for DUI, driving while suspended/revoked.
Marie Tsawklai, 19, probation violation.
Kyle I. Sijohn, 21, Coeur d’Alene tribal hold for trespass-buildings.
Charmayne Lazard, 28, third-degree assault of a child.
Harvey J. Moses III, 22, battery, battery-domestic violence.
More like this story
- Aug. 28, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 9, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 16, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Dec. 4, 2013 - News of Record - Jail Bookings
- (2013-580 Nov. 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE COLVILLE RESERVATION
- Tonasket's Field leads state 1B/2B after Day 1
- SUV plunges into hole
- Oroville names Hardesty
- House fire claims Omak man’s life
- Curlew dog contracts heartworms
- One dead after morning apartment fire
- Bear captured in Oroville yard
- Students compete at state
- Rattlesnake season begins
- Flash flood warning issued
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge