Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Colville Tribal Corrections records Aug. 30
Allen Caron, 25, tribal warrant for DUI, driving while suspended/revoked.
Marie Tsawklai, 19, probation violation.
Kyle I. Sijohn, 21, Coeur d’Alene tribal hold for trespass-buildings.
Charmayne Lazard, 28, third-degree assault of a child.
Harvey J. Moses III, 22, battery, battery-domestic violence.
More like this story
- Aug. 28, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 9, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Oct. 16, 2013 - News of Record - Tribal Bookings
- Dec. 4, 2013 - News of Record - Jail Bookings
- (2013-580 Nov. 13, 20, 27 & Dec. 4) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE COLVILLE RESERVATION
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge