Originally published September 4, 2013 at 04:45p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 04:45p.m.
OMAK – Stampede’s Company Store souvenir stand took in more than $21,000 during rodeo weekend.
Total sales were $21,201.20, Director Cindy Berg told board members during their Aug. 26 meeting. Expenses topped $12,000 for a profit of $8,893.86. Of the total, $2,627 was for pink items for Tough Enough to Wear Pink night Aug. 9.
In other business, the board:
• Set the annual banquet for Nov. 16.
• Heard favorable reports about Stampede’s YouTube channel. Queen Breanna Howell said other royalty at the Moses Lake and Kitsap County Fair rodeos were glued to their smartphones to watch videos.
• Learned several bicycles were given away Aug. 8 during Wrangler Kids Night.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge