Originally published September 4, 2013 at 04:45p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 04:45p.m.
OMAK – Stampede’s Company Store souvenir stand took in more than $21,000 during rodeo weekend.
Total sales were $21,201.20, Director Cindy Berg told board members during their Aug. 26 meeting. Expenses topped $12,000 for a profit of $8,893.86. Of the total, $2,627 was for pink items for Tough Enough to Wear Pink night Aug. 9.
In other business, the board:
• Set the annual banquet for Nov. 16.
• Heard favorable reports about Stampede’s YouTube channel. Queen Breanna Howell said other royalty at the Moses Lake and Kitsap County Fair rodeos were glued to their smartphones to watch videos.
• Learned several bicycles were given away Aug. 8 during Wrangler Kids Night.
More like this story
- Diamond Creek Fire tops 28,000 acres
- Forest Service: Existing base best choice for smokejumpers
- Community meeting planned for Bridge Creek Fire information
- Colville reservation roads closed; fire danger is extreme
- 2017 Stampede dubbed success
- 1967: Strongest field in Omak Stampede history
- Tonasket hospital district puts brakes on admin hire
- Gate torn down on Three Devils
- Election signs vandalized
- 820 (2017-198 Aug. 9, 16) Oroville School District is accepting separate sealed bids for the