Originally published September 4, 2013 at 04:45p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 04:45p.m.
OMAK – Stampede’s Company Store souvenir stand took in more than $21,000 during rodeo weekend.
Total sales were $21,201.20, Director Cindy Berg told board members during their Aug. 26 meeting. Expenses topped $12,000 for a profit of $8,893.86. Of the total, $2,627 was for pink items for Tough Enough to Wear Pink night Aug. 9.
In other business, the board:
• Set the annual banquet for Nov. 16.
• Heard favorable reports about Stampede’s YouTube channel. Queen Breanna Howell said other royalty at the Moses Lake and Kitsap County Fair rodeos were glued to their smartphones to watch videos.
• Learned several bicycles were given away Aug. 8 during Wrangler Kids Night.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge