Originally published September 4, 2013 at 04:45p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 04:45p.m.
OMAK – Stampede’s Company Store souvenir stand took in more than $21,000 during rodeo weekend.
Total sales were $21,201.20, Director Cindy Berg told board members during their Aug. 26 meeting. Expenses topped $12,000 for a profit of $8,893.86. Of the total, $2,627 was for pink items for Tough Enough to Wear Pink night Aug. 9.
In other business, the board:
• Set the annual banquet for Nov. 16.
• Heard favorable reports about Stampede’s YouTube channel. Queen Breanna Howell said other royalty at the Moses Lake and Kitsap County Fair rodeos were glued to their smartphones to watch videos.
• Learned several bicycles were given away Aug. 8 during Wrangler Kids Night.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan