Originally published September 4, 2013 at 04:45p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 04:45p.m.
OMAK – Stampede’s Company Store souvenir stand took in more than $21,000 during rodeo weekend.
Total sales were $21,201.20, Director Cindy Berg told board members during their Aug. 26 meeting. Expenses topped $12,000 for a profit of $8,893.86. Of the total, $2,627 was for pink items for Tough Enough to Wear Pink night Aug. 9.
In other business, the board:
• Set the annual banquet for Nov. 16.
• Heard favorable reports about Stampede’s YouTube channel. Queen Breanna Howell said other royalty at the Moses Lake and Kitsap County Fair rodeos were glued to their smartphones to watch videos.
• Learned several bicycles were given away Aug. 8 during Wrangler Kids Night.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge