Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Found property on Omak River Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Veranda Drive, Oroville. Patio furniture thrown into a pool.
Theft on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. Laptop taken.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Vehicle crash on North Main Street, Conconully.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Hagood Cutoff Road, Tonasket.
Theft on Okanogan Street, Nespelem. Jewelry and lockbox taken from vehicle.
Assault on Engh Road, Omak.
Fraud on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Fraud on Heidi Court, Tonasket.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief in Coulee Dam. Rock thrown through window.
Theft on Third Street, Riverside. Jewelry taken.
Burglary on Armory Junction Road, Okanogan. Bicycles taken.
Attempted suicide on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Illegal burning on Lakeview Loop Road, Oroville.
Vehicle prowl on South First Avenue, Okanogan. Medication taken.
Search and rescue to Bridge Creek Trailhead, Mazama. Man with an allergic reaction.
Vehicle crash on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket. Mailbox damaged; license plate left behind.
Vehicle crash on county Highway 7, Oroville.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District