Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Found property on Omak River Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Veranda Drive, Oroville. Patio furniture thrown into a pool.
Theft on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. Laptop taken.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Vehicle crash on North Main Street, Conconully.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Hagood Cutoff Road, Tonasket.
Theft on Okanogan Street, Nespelem. Jewelry and lockbox taken from vehicle.
Assault on Engh Road, Omak.
Fraud on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Fraud on Heidi Court, Tonasket.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief in Coulee Dam. Rock thrown through window.
Theft on Third Street, Riverside. Jewelry taken.
Burglary on Armory Junction Road, Okanogan. Bicycles taken.
Attempted suicide on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Illegal burning on Lakeview Loop Road, Oroville.
Vehicle prowl on South First Avenue, Okanogan. Medication taken.
Search and rescue to Bridge Creek Trailhead, Mazama. Man with an allergic reaction.
Vehicle crash on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket. Mailbox damaged; license plate left behind.
Vehicle crash on county Highway 7, Oroville.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington