Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Found property on Omak River Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Veranda Drive, Oroville. Patio furniture thrown into a pool.
Theft on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. Laptop taken.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Vehicle crash on North Main Street, Conconully.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Hagood Cutoff Road, Tonasket.
Theft on Okanogan Street, Nespelem. Jewelry and lockbox taken from vehicle.
Assault on Engh Road, Omak.
Fraud on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Fraud on Heidi Court, Tonasket.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief in Coulee Dam. Rock thrown through window.
Theft on Third Street, Riverside. Jewelry taken.
Burglary on Armory Junction Road, Okanogan. Bicycles taken.
Attempted suicide on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Illegal burning on Lakeview Loop Road, Oroville.
Vehicle prowl on South First Avenue, Okanogan. Medication taken.
Search and rescue to Bridge Creek Trailhead, Mazama. Man with an allergic reaction.
Vehicle crash on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket. Mailbox damaged; license plate left behind.
Vehicle crash on county Highway 7, Oroville.
More like this story
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge