Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Found property on Omak River Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Veranda Drive, Oroville. Patio furniture thrown into a pool.
Theft on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. Laptop taken.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Vehicle crash on North Main Street, Conconully.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Hagood Cutoff Road, Tonasket.
Theft on Okanogan Street, Nespelem. Jewelry and lockbox taken from vehicle.
Assault on Engh Road, Omak.
Fraud on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Fraud on Heidi Court, Tonasket.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief in Coulee Dam. Rock thrown through window.
Theft on Third Street, Riverside. Jewelry taken.
Burglary on Armory Junction Road, Okanogan. Bicycles taken.
Attempted suicide on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Illegal burning on Lakeview Loop Road, Oroville.
Vehicle prowl on South First Avenue, Okanogan. Medication taken.
Search and rescue to Bridge Creek Trailhead, Mazama. Man with an allergic reaction.
Vehicle crash on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket. Mailbox damaged; license plate left behind.
Vehicle crash on county Highway 7, Oroville.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge