Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Found property on Omak River Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Veranda Drive, Oroville. Patio furniture thrown into a pool.
Theft on South Second Avenue, Okanogan. Laptop taken.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Vehicle crash on North Main Street, Conconully.
Burglary on Engh Road, Omak.
Malicious mischief on Hagood Cutoff Road, Tonasket.
Theft on Okanogan Street, Nespelem. Jewelry and lockbox taken from vehicle.
Assault on Engh Road, Omak.
Fraud on Weatherstone Road, Omak.
Fraud on Heidi Court, Tonasket.
Burglary on South First Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief in Coulee Dam. Rock thrown through window.
Theft on Third Street, Riverside. Jewelry taken.
Burglary on Armory Junction Road, Okanogan. Bicycles taken.
Attempted suicide on Havillah Road, Tonasket.
Illegal burning on Lakeview Loop Road, Oroville.
Vehicle prowl on South First Avenue, Okanogan. Medication taken.
Search and rescue to Bridge Creek Trailhead, Mazama. Man with an allergic reaction.
Vehicle crash on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on county Highway 7, Tonasket. Mailbox damaged; license plate left behind.
Vehicle crash on county Highway 7, Oroville.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge