Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
Sept. 4, 2013
From Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office Sex offender moves
RIVERSIDE – The Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office is alerting the public that a registered sex offender has moved to the area.
Douglas Lawrence Nothwang, 51, has moved to the 100 block of Hubbard Road. He was convicted Feb. 23, 2001 in Denver County, Colorado of sexually assaulting three female children who were related to him.
The assaults took place between September 1999 and April 2000, according to the sheriff’s office. Nothwang was arrested May 3, 2000.
He was sentenced to six years to life in prison and served 7.5 years while receiving sex offender treatment. He continues to receive treatment as an outpatient, according to the sheriff’s office.
Nothwang is on community supervision for life with the U.S. Department of Corrections, and has no other criminal convictions.
He is 6 feet 1 inch tall and about 180 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.
He is not wanted by local law enforcement, and the sheriff’s bulletin warns people against committing “harassment or other unlawful acts directed toward any sex offender.”
More like this story
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge