Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Omak Police Department reports Aug. 28
Theft on Okoma Drive. Bicycle taken.
Littering on South Main Street.
Burglary on South Douglas Street. Bike and chainsaw taken.
Theft on Omache Drive. Cash stolen from newspaper boxes.
Vehicle crash on Engh Road.
Burglary on Engh Road.
Vehicle stolen on Quassia Street.
Theft on North Main Street.
Theft on South Columbia Street.
Bomb threat on Koala Avenue.
Harassment on North Fir Street.
Assault on South Ash Street. Juvenile hit by a rock.
Theft on Omache Drive.
More like this story
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge