Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Omak Police Department reports Aug. 28
Theft on Okoma Drive. Bicycle taken.
Littering on South Main Street.
Burglary on South Douglas Street. Bike and chainsaw taken.
Theft on Omache Drive. Cash stolen from newspaper boxes.
Vehicle crash on Engh Road.
Burglary on Engh Road.
Vehicle stolen on Quassia Street.
Theft on North Main Street.
Theft on South Columbia Street.
Bomb threat on Koala Avenue.
Harassment on North Fir Street.
Assault on South Ash Street. Juvenile hit by a rock.
Theft on Omache Drive.
More like this story
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board