Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:53a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:53a.m.
From Omak Police Department reports Aug. 28
Theft on Okoma Drive. Bicycle taken.
Littering on South Main Street.
Burglary on South Douglas Street. Bike and chainsaw taken.
Theft on Omache Drive. Cash stolen from newspaper boxes.
Vehicle crash on Engh Road.
Burglary on Engh Road.
Vehicle stolen on Quassia Street.
Theft on North Main Street.
Theft on South Columbia Street.
Bomb threat on Koala Avenue.
Harassment on North Fir Street.
Assault on South Ash Street. Juvenile hit by a rock.
Theft on Omache Drive.
More like this story
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge