Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:54a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:54a.m.
Sept. 4, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court records
St. Peter sentenced
Morningstar St. Peter, 16, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 29 to first-degree criminal trespass.
St. Peter, who committed the crime July 23, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 10 days in detention.
Chacotah Reann Watson, 17, Texas, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to attempted forgery and animal at large.
Watson, who committed the forgery Aug. 13 and animal at large Aug. 9, was sentenced to eight days in detention
St. Peter sentenced
Raelena Marie St. Peter, 17, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.
St. Peter, who committed the crimes June 18, was sentenced to a total of 15 to 36 weeks in a state institution and given credit for 18 days served.
Aric Stonechild Moran, 17, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Moran, who committed the crime Aug. 17, was sentenced to eight days in detention.
Another charge was dismissed.
Joseph Vernon Smith, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Smith, who committed the crime Aug. 12, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 17 days in detention.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge