Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:54a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:54a.m.
Sept. 4, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court records
St. Peter sentenced
Morningstar St. Peter, 16, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 29 to first-degree criminal trespass.
St. Peter, who committed the crime July 23, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 10 days in detention.
Chacotah Reann Watson, 17, Texas, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to attempted forgery and animal at large.
Watson, who committed the forgery Aug. 13 and animal at large Aug. 9, was sentenced to eight days in detention
St. Peter sentenced
Raelena Marie St. Peter, 17, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.
St. Peter, who committed the crimes June 18, was sentenced to a total of 15 to 36 weeks in a state institution and given credit for 18 days served.
Aric Stonechild Moran, 17, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Moran, who committed the crime Aug. 17, was sentenced to eight days in detention.
Another charge was dismissed.
Joseph Vernon Smith, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Smith, who committed the crime Aug. 12, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 17 days in detention.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge