Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:54a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:54a.m.
Sept. 4, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court records
St. Peter sentenced
Morningstar St. Peter, 16, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 29 to first-degree criminal trespass.
St. Peter, who committed the crime July 23, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 10 days in detention.
Chacotah Reann Watson, 17, Texas, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to attempted forgery and animal at large.
Watson, who committed the forgery Aug. 13 and animal at large Aug. 9, was sentenced to eight days in detention
St. Peter sentenced
Raelena Marie St. Peter, 17, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.
St. Peter, who committed the crimes June 18, was sentenced to a total of 15 to 36 weeks in a state institution and given credit for 18 days served.
Aric Stonechild Moran, 17, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Moran, who committed the crime Aug. 17, was sentenced to eight days in detention.
Another charge was dismissed.
Joseph Vernon Smith, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Smith, who committed the crime Aug. 12, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 17 days in detention.
More like this story
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge