Originally published September 4, 2013 at 09:54a.m., updated October 3, 2013 at 09:54a.m.
Sept. 4, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court records
St. Peter sentenced
Morningstar St. Peter, 16, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 29 to first-degree criminal trespass.
St. Peter, who committed the crime July 23, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 10 days in detention.
Chacotah Reann Watson, 17, Texas, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to attempted forgery and animal at large.
Watson, who committed the forgery Aug. 13 and animal at large Aug. 9, was sentenced to eight days in detention
St. Peter sentenced
Raelena Marie St. Peter, 17, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.
St. Peter, who committed the crimes June 18, was sentenced to a total of 15 to 36 weeks in a state institution and given credit for 18 days served.
Aric Stonechild Moran, 17, Nespelem, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Moran, who committed the crime Aug. 17, was sentenced to eight days in detention.
Another charge was dismissed.
Joseph Vernon Smith, 16, Omak, pleaded guilty Aug. 28 to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Smith, who committed the crime Aug. 12, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and 17 days in detention.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge