Originally published September 4, 2013 at 05:02p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 05:02p.m.
The Brewster High School Class of 1973 recently celebrated its 40-year reunion with 19 graduates in attendance. A potluck and barbecue were hosted by David and Jinx Freels, where classmates enjoyed old photos, reminisced and read class wills and prophecies.
Pictured from left are, front row, Mona Frost Clauson, Carleen Lawless, Diane Walker Shaw, Don Becker and Paul Madden; back row, Art Morris, Jody Gebbers Crane, Dan Pariseau, Mark Carlson, Mike See, Jerry Evans, Debbie Gaines Mitchell, David Freels, Vern Westerdahl, Jerry Alexander and Robert Bowman. Cassandra Smith Peterson, Cathy Wyrick Westerdahl and Duane Wolley attended, but are not pictured.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge