Originally published September 4, 2013 at 05:02p.m., updated October 2, 2013 at 05:02p.m.
The Brewster High School Class of 1973 recently celebrated its 40-year reunion with 19 graduates in attendance. A potluck and barbecue were hosted by David and Jinx Freels, where classmates enjoyed old photos, reminisced and read class wills and prophecies.
Pictured from left are, front row, Mona Frost Clauson, Carleen Lawless, Diane Walker Shaw, Don Becker and Paul Madden; back row, Art Morris, Jody Gebbers Crane, Dan Pariseau, Mark Carlson, Mike See, Jerry Evans, Debbie Gaines Mitchell, David Freels, Vern Westerdahl, Jerry Alexander and Robert Bowman. Cassandra Smith Peterson, Cathy Wyrick Westerdahl and Duane Wolley attended, but are not pictured.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge