Thursday, October 31, 2013
OKANOGAN Tom Sherry of KREM television will broadcast his weather portion of the news from the
Backyard Brawl tomorrow night.
In the final tally of Tom’s Tailgate Party that ended 11 p.m. Wednesday night, the Backyard Brawl - pitting the Omak Pioneers against their rival the Okanogan Bulldrogs - received 57 percent of 28,846 online votes.
The football game was in competition with the Priest River at Mary Walker game.
The television station will arrive around 4:30 p.m. and set up at the south end zone, school officials said.
Sherry will give live weather updates from Okanogan’s field at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. before returning to Spokane. Viewers can watch again during the 11 p.m. broadcast for highlights of the game.
The Okanogan and Omak school districts each will receive a $222 check from KREM.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge