Thursday, October 31, 2013
OKANOGAN Tom Sherry of KREM television will broadcast his weather portion of the news from the
Backyard Brawl tomorrow night.
In the final tally of Tom’s Tailgate Party that ended 11 p.m. Wednesday night, the Backyard Brawl - pitting the Omak Pioneers against their rival the Okanogan Bulldrogs - received 57 percent of 28,846 online votes.
The football game was in competition with the Priest River at Mary Walker game.
The television station will arrive around 4:30 p.m. and set up at the south end zone, school officials said.
Sherry will give live weather updates from Okanogan’s field at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. before returning to Spokane. Viewers can watch again during the 11 p.m. broadcast for highlights of the game.
The Okanogan and Omak school districts each will receive a $222 check from KREM.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge