Thursday, October 31, 2013
BILLINGS, Mont. — An Omak resident recently earned one of the top awards at an Angus cattle show.
Cory Predoehl’s heifer, McCoy Proven Queen 248-0151, won the owned reserve intermediate champion award at the 2013 Northern International Livestock Exposition Roll of Victory Angus Show on Oct. 18 in Billings, Mont.
The duo also won the owned intermediate champion heifer award Oct. 17 during the Northern International Livestock Exposition Junior Angus Show, also in Billings.
- High winds to fan Ferry County firesIntense fire behavior is expected today throughout Ferry County as officials from the National Weather Service are predicting high winds ...
- North Star Fire continues burning northwardThe North Star Fire, burning mostly on the Colville Indian Reservation, has blackened 170,000 acres of forest, brush and grass.
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant CountyA homemade explosive device found along a road Wednesday evening was neutralized by the Richland Police Bomb Squad and Grant ...
More like this story
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
- Cascade Pass Trail closed due to fire
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge