Originally published October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m., updated October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m.
TWISP Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2 will host a budget hearing at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The hearing will cover the budget for managing Beaver Creek Cemetery in 2014.
The Cascade Center, 125 Highway 20 N., Room 2, is the site of the hearing.
Questions and comments may also be mailed to Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2, P.O. Box 1293, Twisp, WA 98856.
Email questions or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options