Originally published October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m., updated October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m.
TWISP Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2 will host a budget hearing at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The hearing will cover the budget for managing Beaver Creek Cemetery in 2014.
The Cascade Center, 125 Highway 20 N., Room 2, is the site of the hearing.
Questions and comments may also be mailed to Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2, P.O. Box 1293, Twisp, WA 98856.
Email questions or comments can be directed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo