Originally published October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m., updated October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m.
TWISP Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2 will host a budget hearing at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The hearing will cover the budget for managing Beaver Creek Cemetery in 2014.
The Cascade Center, 125 Highway 20 N., Room 2, is the site of the hearing.
Questions and comments may also be mailed to Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2, P.O. Box 1293, Twisp, WA 98856.
Email questions or comments can be directed to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge