Originally published October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m., updated October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m.
TWISP Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2 will host a budget hearing at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The hearing will cover the budget for managing Beaver Creek Cemetery in 2014.
The Cascade Center, 125 Highway 20 N., Room 2, is the site of the hearing.
Questions and comments may also be mailed to Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2, P.O. Box 1293, Twisp, WA 98856.
Email questions or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge