Originally published October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m., updated October 31, 2013 at 08:53a.m.
TWISP Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2 will host a budget hearing at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The hearing will cover the budget for managing Beaver Creek Cemetery in 2014.
The Cascade Center, 125 Highway 20 N., Room 2, is the site of the hearing.
Questions and comments may also be mailed to Okanogan County Cemetery District No. 2, P.O. Box 1293, Twisp, WA 98856.
Email questions or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS