Wednesday, October 30, 2013
MALOTT Alpen Glo Painting and Repair has recently expanded its business to include a variety of remodeling jobs and added another employee.
Bruce McCullough runs the business, along with help from Tana Pitts.
Alpen Glo does all types of residential and commercial painting, in addition to cleanup, installing countertops, roof repairs, decks, siding and other types of remodeling.
“We take pride in our work,” McCullough said. “I’m pretty happy with my work. If I can’t be happy with my work, I don’t want to do it.”
McCullough had run his own business in the past, but a foot injury forced him to close up shop until his injury healed.
He said his specialty is remodeling log homes “that look like they need to be pushed over,” he said.
“I can make them so they look like they’re brand new, like they’ve just been put up.”
McCullough said he does not do new construction, but he is willing to travel around the region for work.
“We’re new in business and we’re not trying to make a living on every job,” he said. “We just want to work.”
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstatedTonasket High School basketball coach Kevin Landdeck has been reinstated through the end of the season.
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan CountyOKANOGAN - Health officials have confirmed one adult case of the Mumps in Okanogan County, according to a release from ...
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE