Wednesday, October 30, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Christina Noel Smith, 13, Omak, pleaded guilty Oct. 16 to second-degree theft of an access device, second-degree vehicle prowl and third-degree theft.
Smith, who committed the crimes Sept. 24, was sentenced to 12 months of community supervision and 12 days in detention.
Dismissed were two other charges.
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain