Wednesday, October 30, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Christina Noel Smith, 13, Omak, pleaded guilty Oct. 16 to second-degree theft of an access device, second-degree vehicle prowl and third-degree theft.
Smith, who committed the crimes Sept. 24, was sentenced to 12 months of community supervision and 12 days in detention.
Dismissed were two other charges.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket