Wednesday, October 30, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Christina Noel Smith, 13, Omak, pleaded guilty Oct. 16 to second-degree theft of an access device, second-degree vehicle prowl and third-degree theft.
Smith, who committed the crimes Sept. 24, was sentenced to 12 months of community supervision and 12 days in detention.
Dismissed were two other charges.
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas todayWashington first lady Trudi Inslee is in Pateros today touring fire areas. She toured the Alta Lake spike camp to ...
- Public meeting about fires is today in NespelemA public meeting about the North Star and Tunk Block fires will be at 5 p.m. today at Nespelem School, ...
More like this story
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge