Wednesday, October 30, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
Christina Noel Smith, 13, Omak, pleaded guilty Oct. 16 to second-degree theft of an access device, second-degree vehicle prowl and third-degree theft.
Smith, who committed the crimes Sept. 24, was sentenced to 12 months of community supervision and 12 days in detention.
Dismissed were two other charges.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge