Wednesday, October 30, 2013
OMAK An exhibit debunking the myths and stereotypes of Thanksgiving is now on display at the Omak Library, 30 S. Ash St.
The exhibit was researched and presented by Coulee Dam resident Cheryl Grunlose, members of the Red Road Association and the Native American Club of Wenatchee Valley College, Omak.
Grunlose, the former president of the Red Road Association, installed the exhibit at the library last week.
It will be open for viewing through Nov. 30.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires