Wednesday, October 30, 2013
OMAK An exhibit debunking the myths and stereotypes of Thanksgiving is now on display at the Omak Library, 30 S. Ash St.
The exhibit was researched and presented by Coulee Dam resident Cheryl Grunlose, members of the Red Road Association and the Native American Club of Wenatchee Valley College, Omak.
Grunlose, the former president of the Red Road Association, installed the exhibit at the library last week.
It will be open for viewing through Nov. 30.
More like this story
- Landowners file suit over Carlton Complex fire
- Pasayten fire confinement boundaries scoped
- 'Mad Dog’ Mattis visits tavern in Prosser
- Fire danger rating rises in northeast Washington
- State changes Chinook salmon rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire