Wednesday, October 30, 2013
OMAK An exhibit debunking the myths and stereotypes of Thanksgiving is now on display at the Omak Library, 30 S. Ash St.
The exhibit was researched and presented by Coulee Dam resident Cheryl Grunlose, members of the Red Road Association and the Native American Club of Wenatchee Valley College, Omak.
Grunlose, the former president of the Red Road Association, installed the exhibit at the library last week.
It will be open for viewing through Nov. 30.
More like this story
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge