Wednesday, October 30, 2013
OMAK An exhibit debunking the myths and stereotypes of Thanksgiving is now on display at the Omak Library, 30 S. Ash St.
The exhibit was researched and presented by Coulee Dam resident Cheryl Grunlose, members of the Red Road Association and the Native American Club of Wenatchee Valley College, Omak.
Grunlose, the former president of the Red Road Association, installed the exhibit at the library last week.
It will be open for viewing through Nov. 30.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo