Wednesday, October 30, 2013
OMAK An exhibit debunking the myths and stereotypes of Thanksgiving is now on display at the Omak Library, 30 S. Ash St.
The exhibit was researched and presented by Coulee Dam resident Cheryl Grunlose, members of the Red Road Association and the Native American Club of Wenatchee Valley College, Omak.
Grunlose, the former president of the Red Road Association, installed the exhibit at the library last week.
It will be open for viewing through Nov. 30.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer