Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:04p.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:19p.m.
OMAK The Omak School District is forming a levy committee to put together a tax levy proposal for a February 2014 election.
Superintendent Erik Swanson said the group will “determine our levy funding for the next two to four years.
“We are actively seeking staff members as well as community members to serve on the levy committee that will finalize plans for the levy and lead the drive to prepare our community for the vote in February.”
After the holidays, the committee will focus on the details of the tax measure, Swanson said.
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18