Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:04p.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:19p.m.
OMAK The Omak School District is forming a levy committee to put together a tax levy proposal for a February 2014 election.
Superintendent Erik Swanson said the group will “determine our levy funding for the next two to four years.
“We are actively seeking staff members as well as community members to serve on the levy committee that will finalize plans for the levy and lead the drive to prepare our community for the vote in February.”
After the holidays, the committee will focus on the details of the tax measure, Swanson said.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge