Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:04p.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:19p.m.
OMAK The Omak School District is forming a levy committee to put together a tax levy proposal for a February 2014 election.
Superintendent Erik Swanson said the group will “determine our levy funding for the next two to four years.
“We are actively seeking staff members as well as community members to serve on the levy committee that will finalize plans for the levy and lead the drive to prepare our community for the vote in February.”
After the holidays, the committee will focus on the details of the tax measure, Swanson said.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY