Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:04p.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:19p.m.
OMAK The Omak School District is forming a levy committee to put together a tax levy proposal for a February 2014 election.
Superintendent Erik Swanson said the group will “determine our levy funding for the next two to four years.
“We are actively seeking staff members as well as community members to serve on the levy committee that will finalize plans for the levy and lead the drive to prepare our community for the vote in February.”
After the holidays, the committee will focus on the details of the tax measure, Swanson said.
More like this story
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-179 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-180 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-166 April 20, 27) CITY OF OKANOGAN MUNICIPAL SWIMMING POOL
- 800 (2016-167 April 20, 27) CITY OF BREWSTER INVITATION TO BID
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge