Wednesday, October 30, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc. has completed its acquisition of North Cascades Bancshares Inc. and its subsidiary, North Cascades National Bank.
The company posted an all-time record net income for the quarter ending Sept. 30, with a net income was $25.6 million.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer