Wednesday, October 30, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc. has completed its acquisition of North Cascades Bancshares Inc. and its subsidiary, North Cascades National Bank.
The company posted an all-time record net income for the quarter ending Sept. 30, with a net income was $25.6 million.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors