Wednesday, October 30, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc. has completed its acquisition of North Cascades Bancshares Inc. and its subsidiary, North Cascades National Bank.
The company posted an all-time record net income for the quarter ending Sept. 30, with a net income was $25.6 million.
More like this story
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments