Wednesday, October 30, 2013
KALISPELL, Mont. — Glacier Bancorp Inc. has completed its acquisition of North Cascades Bancshares Inc. and its subsidiary, North Cascades National Bank.
The company posted an all-time record net income for the quarter ending Sept. 30, with a net income was $25.6 million.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge