Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-569 Oct. 30)
Loup Loup Bridge
The proposal includes removal of an existing bridge and installation of a new single span pre-stressed concrete bridge. The new bridge will be constructed next to the existing bridge so the existing bridge can provide uninterrupted fire and emergency access to the adjacent state campground, state forest and private property without the need to install and then remove a temporary bridge. There are currently weight restrictions of approximately 5 tons. Upon completion of construction all legal loads will be allowed over the bridge. The existing bridge is approximately 24.5 feet wide and 41 feet long, the new bridge will be approximately 24 feet wide and 50 feet long. The project is located on OCR 2045, Loup Loup Canyon Rd at approximate milepost 4.00, Section 36, T34N, R24E, Willamette Meridian, Okanogan County. The comment period for this determination ends at 5pm on November 13, 2013. Comments must be submitted in writing. Direct questions and comments to: Charlene Schumacher, Natural Resource Senior Planner, Okanogan County Office of Planning & Development, 123 5th Ave. N, Suite 130, Okanogan, WA 98840, (509) 422-7113.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle
- Level 3 sex offender moves to RiversideA level 3 sex offender has moved to the 00 block of Blue Moon Road, Riverside. The 43-year-old man notified ...
- Crews respond to wildfire near LoomisFire crews from the state Department of Natural Resources, U.S. Forest Service and the Loomis Fire Department are on the ...
More like this story
- (2013-613 Nov. 20) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-5
- (2014-029 Jan. 8) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- (2014-080 Feb. 5) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Loup Loup Bridge, SEPA 2013-11
- (2014-056 Jan. 22) Loup Loup Bridge SEPA 2013-12
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting