Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-566 Oct. 30)
The Town of Conconully passed the following ordinance at a special council meeting on October 24, 2013: Ordinance No. 302, An Ordinance Amending the 2013 Budget of the Town Of Conconully as adopted By Ordinance No 296 and amended by Ordinance No 301. A full text of this ordinance is available upon request. All requests can be made to the clerk at 219 N Main St., Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors