Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-566 Oct. 30)
The Town of Conconully passed the following ordinance at a special council meeting on October 24, 2013: Ordinance No. 302, An Ordinance Amending the 2013 Budget of the Town Of Conconully as adopted By Ordinance No 296 and amended by Ordinance No 301. A full text of this ordinance is available upon request. All requests can be made to the clerk at 219 N Main St., Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS