Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-566 Oct. 30)
The Town of Conconully passed the following ordinance at a special council meeting on October 24, 2013: Ordinance No. 302, An Ordinance Amending the 2013 Budget of the Town Of Conconully as adopted By Ordinance No 296 and amended by Ordinance No 301. A full text of this ordinance is available upon request. All requests can be made to the clerk at 219 N Main St., Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer