Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-566 Oct. 30)
The Town of Conconully passed the following ordinance at a special council meeting on October 24, 2013: Ordinance No. 302, An Ordinance Amending the 2013 Budget of the Town Of Conconully as adopted By Ordinance No 296 and amended by Ordinance No 301. A full text of this ordinance is available upon request. All requests can be made to the clerk at 219 N Main St., Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge