Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-566 Oct. 30)
The Town of Conconully passed the following ordinance at a special council meeting on October 24, 2013: Ordinance No. 302, An Ordinance Amending the 2013 Budget of the Town Of Conconully as adopted By Ordinance No 296 and amended by Ordinance No 301. A full text of this ordinance is available upon request. All requests can be made to the clerk at 219 N Main St., Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- Ridge Riders to put on barrel clinic
- Proctor, Kolbaba to be at riding school
- Cle Elum softball slugs its way past Okanogan
- Liberty Bell baseball sweeps aside Pateros
- Tonasket, Okanogan soccer fight to a draw
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Martial arts winners
- Utt leads Omak golfers at Jack Barnes Invite
- Omak tennis serves up wins against Entiat