Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-564 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6)
October 22, 2013 The Town of Conconully passed Rosultion 271.13 Setting Public Hearing on the Proposed 2014 Budget to be held on Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm with the Final Public Hearing for the 2014 Budget to be held Tuesday November 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm both public hearings will be held in the Town Community Hall at 219 N Main Street. All request for these documents can be made to the Clerk at 219 N Main Street Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005, Tami Cochran Clerk-Treasurer
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year