Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-564 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6)
October 22, 2013 The Town of Conconully passed Rosultion 271.13 Setting Public Hearing on the Proposed 2014 Budget to be held on Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm with the Final Public Hearing for the 2014 Budget to be held Tuesday November 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm both public hearings will be held in the Town Community Hall at 219 N Main Street. All request for these documents can be made to the Clerk at 219 N Main Street Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005, Tami Cochran Clerk-Treasurer
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Inchelium-Gifford ferry will remain operational
- Gas prices fall across the state
- CENTER STAGE: Eclectic music, cowboy poetry set this weekend
- ACADEMIC HONORS- April 26, 2017
- MARRIAGE LICENSES: April 26, 2017
- Class wins conservation contest
- History research help offered
- Researchers go to Plans B, C
- Ground broken for new sign
- EXPLORING THE OKANOGAN: Sometimes, you’re a part of history