Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-564 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6)
October 22, 2013 The Town of Conconully passed Rosultion 271.13 Setting Public Hearing on the Proposed 2014 Budget to be held on Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm with the Final Public Hearing for the 2014 Budget to be held Tuesday November 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm both public hearings will be held in the Town Community Hall at 219 N Main Street. All request for these documents can be made to the Clerk at 219 N Main Street Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005, Tami Cochran Clerk-Treasurer
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget