Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-564 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6)
October 22, 2013 The Town of Conconully passed Rosultion 271.13 Setting Public Hearing on the Proposed 2014 Budget to be held on Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm with the Final Public Hearing for the 2014 Budget to be held Tuesday November 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm both public hearings will be held in the Town Community Hall at 219 N Main Street. All request for these documents can be made to the Clerk at 219 N Main Street Conconully or by telephone at 509 826-6005, Tami Cochran Clerk-Treasurer
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Rule change closes some steelhead fishing
- Okanogan claims state 1B/2B soccer title
- Okanogan returns to state 2B football semifinals
- Emergency declared
- Murder trial enters second week in court
- Elementary students honor veterans
- NFHS to broadcast state soccer finals
- Statewide wind storms leave little damage in Okanogan County
- Prosecutor gives opening argument in Jennings murder trial
- Suspect takes his own life in standoff