Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-560 Oct. 30)
Notice of Public Hearing
OKANOGAN COUNTY FIRE DISTRICT NO. 9 will hold a public hearing on the taxing levy amount to be collected in 2014 and the proposed 2014 budget during the regularly scheduled board meeting on Wednesday, November 13, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. at the Rod Haeberle residence, 55 Lime Belt Road, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-549 Oct. 23, 30) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- 820 (2015-582 Oct. 28) Notice of Public Hearing
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge