Originally published October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-558 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6)
A public meeting for the 2014 Budget workshop will be held prior to the regularly scheduled Town Council meeting on Tuesday, November 12th at 6:30 PM in the Riverside Town Hall, 101 First Street.
All Riverside residents are welcome to attend.
Town of Riverside
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-626 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE
- (2013-641 Dec. 4) Town of Riverside Notice of Final 2014 Budget Public Hearing
- (2013-565 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) Notice of the Intent to Adopt an Election Resolution
- (2013-574 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) City of OKANOGAN 2014 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
- (2013-564 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) Resolution Passed
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge