Wednesday, October 30, 2013
(2013-513 Oct. 30)
CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET
OMAK CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Omak will conduct a budget workshop/public hearing for the 2014 Budget on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at 6:00 PM. The workshop/public hearing will be held in the Council Chambers of the Omak City Hall, 2 North Ash, Omak, WA. All interested persons are invited to appear and voice their comments at said hearing. Copies of the draft preliminary budget document are available after November 4, 2013 for review, at the office of the City Clerk, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-588 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET HEARING/WORKSHOP OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-514 Nov. 13) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2014-486 Oct. 29 Nov. 5)
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- 810 (2015-471 Oct. 28, Nov. 4) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2016 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARINGS OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge