Originally published October 25, 2013 at 03:45p.m., updated October 25, 2013 at 04:05p.m.
OKANOGAN Voters continue to return their completed general election ballots to auditor’s offices in Okanogan and Ferry counties.
Ballots were mailed Oct. 16 to Okanogan County voters and Oct. 18 to voters in Ferry County.
As of Friday morning, Okanogan County voters had returned 2,270 ballots and Ferry County voters had returned 619 ballots. Votes won’t be counted until 8 p.m. election day, Nov. 5.
Voters have until election day to complete their ballots and return them to their respective county auditor’s offices.
In Okanogan County, 21,527 ballots were mailed. The Ferry County Auditor’s Office mailed 4,457.
People who are not registered to vote in the state can visit auditor’s offices in person until Monday, Oct. 28, and register to vote. Previously registered voters who have not yet received their ballots can contact their county auditor’s office.
Dozens of municipal, hospital, school board and other taxing district candidates are on the ballot, along with a handful of local tax measures, seven statewide ballot issues and, for voters in the 7th Legislative District, a Senate race between Republicans Brian Dansel of Republic and John Smith of Colville.
More like this story
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE