Thursday, October 24, 2013
PULLMAN One Okanogan County student was recently named to the President’s Honor Roll at Washington State University.
Former Omak resident Steven Tyler Keith was selected for the honor for the summer quarter.
The honor roll can be achieved either by having a grade-point average of 3.75 while enrolled in at least nine graded hours in a single semester, or by a cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 or higher for at least 15 cumulative hours of graded work, provided that the current semester grade-point average is 3.0 or better.
More like this story
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge