Thursday, October 24, 2013
PULLMAN One Okanogan County student was recently named to the President’s Honor Roll at Washington State University.
Former Omak resident Steven Tyler Keith was selected for the honor for the summer quarter.
The honor roll can be achieved either by having a grade-point average of 3.75 while enrolled in at least nine graded hours in a single semester, or by a cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 or higher for at least 15 cumulative hours of graded work, provided that the current semester grade-point average is 3.0 or better.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires