Thursday, October 24, 2013
PULLMAN One Okanogan County student was recently named to the President’s Honor Roll at Washington State University.
Former Omak resident Steven Tyler Keith was selected for the honor for the summer quarter.
The honor roll can be achieved either by having a grade-point average of 3.75 while enrolled in at least nine graded hours in a single semester, or by a cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 or higher for at least 15 cumulative hours of graded work, provided that the current semester grade-point average is 3.0 or better.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge