Thursday, October 24, 2013
PULLMAN One Okanogan County student was recently named to the President’s Honor Roll at Washington State University.
Former Omak resident Steven Tyler Keith was selected for the honor for the summer quarter.
The honor roll can be achieved either by having a grade-point average of 3.75 while enrolled in at least nine graded hours in a single semester, or by a cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 or higher for at least 15 cumulative hours of graded work, provided that the current semester grade-point average is 3.0 or better.
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR