Thursday, October 24, 2013
PULLMAN One Okanogan County student was recently named to the President’s Honor Roll at Washington State University.
Former Omak resident Steven Tyler Keith was selected for the honor for the summer quarter.
The honor roll can be achieved either by having a grade-point average of 3.75 while enrolled in at least nine graded hours in a single semester, or by a cumulative grade-point average of 3.50 or higher for at least 15 cumulative hours of graded work, provided that the current semester grade-point average is 3.0 or better.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge