Thursday, October 24, 2013
OKANOGAN The city’s fall clean-up day will be Saturday, Nov. 2.
Residents can put bagged or bundled yard debris in their normal garbage can pickup spot the night before. Sunrise Disposal will pick up debris early the next morning.
There’s no limit on the number of bags or bundles of debris that can be set out. Residents can obtain up to seven free yard-waste bags from City Hall, 120 N. Third Ave.
Acceptable yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, weeds and yard trimmings in bags. Small tree branches up to three inches in diameter and four feet long will be accepted as long as they are tied in bundles.
The total weight of any single bag or bundle must be less than 60 pounds.
Fence posts, boards, plywood, tires, plastic, metal, large branches and stumps, hazardous waste, used oil and anything that is not natural vegetation may not be set out.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge