Thursday, October 24, 2013
OKANOGAN The city’s fall clean-up day will be Saturday, Nov. 2.
Residents can put bagged or bundled yard debris in their normal garbage can pickup spot the night before. Sunrise Disposal will pick up debris early the next morning.
There’s no limit on the number of bags or bundles of debris that can be set out. Residents can obtain up to seven free yard-waste bags from City Hall, 120 N. Third Ave.
Acceptable yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, weeds and yard trimmings in bags. Small tree branches up to three inches in diameter and four feet long will be accepted as long as they are tied in bundles.
The total weight of any single bag or bundle must be less than 60 pounds.
Fence posts, boards, plywood, tires, plastic, metal, large branches and stumps, hazardous waste, used oil and anything that is not natural vegetation may not be set out.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
- 800 (2016-301 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-302 June 29) Notice of Public Hearing Code Amendment 2015-1 Revised Zone Code OCC 17A
- 800 (2016-303 June 29) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-304 June 29) Public Hearing Notice
- 800 (2016-306 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-285 June 22, 29) City of Oroville
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge