Thursday, October 24, 2013
OKANOGAN The city’s fall clean-up day will be Saturday, Nov. 2.
Residents can put bagged or bundled yard debris in their normal garbage can pickup spot the night before. Sunrise Disposal will pick up debris early the next morning.
There’s no limit on the number of bags or bundles of debris that can be set out. Residents can obtain up to seven free yard-waste bags from City Hall, 120 N. Third Ave.
Acceptable yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, weeds and yard trimmings in bags. Small tree branches up to three inches in diameter and four feet long will be accepted as long as they are tied in bundles.
The total weight of any single bag or bundle must be less than 60 pounds.
Fence posts, boards, plywood, tires, plastic, metal, large branches and stumps, hazardous waste, used oil and anything that is not natural vegetation may not be set out.
More like this story
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget
- WVCO seeks comments on new wildland fire program
- Free Thanksgiving meals offered
- Middle school students collect food for those in need
- Stampede inducts Dunckel, crowns Marchand as queen
- Navy apologizes for phallic skywriting