Thursday, October 24, 2013
OKANOGAN The city’s fall clean-up day will be Saturday, Nov. 2.
Residents can put bagged or bundled yard debris in their normal garbage can pickup spot the night before. Sunrise Disposal will pick up debris early the next morning.
There’s no limit on the number of bags or bundles of debris that can be set out. Residents can obtain up to seven free yard-waste bags from City Hall, 120 N. Third Ave.
Acceptable yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, weeds and yard trimmings in bags. Small tree branches up to three inches in diameter and four feet long will be accepted as long as they are tied in bundles.
The total weight of any single bag or bundle must be less than 60 pounds.
Fence posts, boards, plywood, tires, plastic, metal, large branches and stumps, hazardous waste, used oil and anything that is not natural vegetation may not be set out.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS