Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The business and citizen of the year will be honored during the Chamber of Commerce’s annual banquet at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30, at the Old Flour Mill, 96 Pine St.
Honorees are Doug Woodrow and Salmon Creek Coffee Co.
The event begins with a social hour, followed by a lasagna dinner at 6:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments