Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The business and citizen of the year will be honored during the Chamber of Commerce’s annual banquet at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30, at the Old Flour Mill, 96 Pine St.
Honorees are Doug Woodrow and Salmon Creek Coffee Co.
The event begins with a social hour, followed by a lasagna dinner at 6:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Diamond Creek Fire tops 28,000 acres
- Forest Service: Existing base best choice for smokejumpers
- Community meeting planned for Bridge Creek Fire information
- Colville reservation roads closed; fire danger is extreme
- 2017 Stampede dubbed success
- 1967: Strongest field in Omak Stampede history
- Tonasket hospital district puts brakes on admin hire
- Gate torn down on Three Devils
- Election signs vandalized
- 820 (2017-198 Aug. 9, 16) Oroville School District is accepting separate sealed bids for the