Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The business and citizen of the year will be honored during the Chamber of Commerce’s annual banquet at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30, at the Old Flour Mill, 96 Pine St.
Honorees are Doug Woodrow and Salmon Creek Coffee Co.
The event begins with a social hour, followed by a lasagna dinner at 6:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge