Wednesday, October 23, 2013
The business and citizen of the year will be honored during the Chamber of Commerce’s annual banquet at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30, at the Old Flour Mill, 96 Pine St.
Honorees are Doug Woodrow and Salmon Creek Coffee Co.
The event begins with a social hour, followed by a lasagna dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 35 acresOkanogan County Emergency Management officials said state Department of Natural Resource crews are advising a wildfire burning east of town ...
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder caseOKANOGAN – Opening arguments and prosecution testimony began this morning in Okanogan County Superior Court for the October 2014 death ...
More like this story
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 35 acres
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge