Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m.
WINTHROP The Town Council has scheduled a 2014 budget workshop for 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Winthrop Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
The council will hear public comment for the first 30 minutes of the workshop, Deputy Clerk Cindy Hicks said.
The public budget hearing is set for 7:05 p.m. Nov. 20 in Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave.
In previous Town Council action Oct. 16:
- Swore in Position No. 2 Councilwoman Jessica Sheehan.
- Approved a five-year capital facilities plan.
- Agreed to sell the old Town Hall building at 168 Riverside Ave. to Teresa Price.
More like this story
- Madden talks of wolves
- Fire victims share stories
- Family Faire is this weekend
- Pateros forfeits Friday's football game
- Pool tournament to honor Lucas White
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge