Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m.
WINTHROP The Town Council has scheduled a 2014 budget workshop for 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Winthrop Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
The council will hear public comment for the first 30 minutes of the workshop, Deputy Clerk Cindy Hicks said.
The public budget hearing is set for 7:05 p.m. Nov. 20 in Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave.
In previous Town Council action Oct. 16:
- Swore in Position No. 2 Councilwoman Jessica Sheehan.
- Approved a five-year capital facilities plan.
- Agreed to sell the old Town Hall building at 168 Riverside Ave. to Teresa Price.
More like this story
- Merc welcomes author Armstrong
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments