Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m.
WINTHROP The Town Council has scheduled a 2014 budget workshop for 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Winthrop Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
The council will hear public comment for the first 30 minutes of the workshop, Deputy Clerk Cindy Hicks said.
The public budget hearing is set for 7:05 p.m. Nov. 20 in Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave.
In previous Town Council action Oct. 16:
- Swore in Position No. 2 Councilwoman Jessica Sheehan.
- Approved a five-year capital facilities plan.
- Agreed to sell the old Town Hall building at 168 Riverside Ave. to Teresa Price.
More like this story
- (2013-558 Oct. 30 & Nov. 6) Public Notice
- 810 (2014-590 Nov. 5 & 12)
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget workshop
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-471 Oct. 28, Nov. 4) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2016 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARINGS OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge