Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m.
WINTHROP The Town Council has scheduled a 2014 budget workshop for 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Winthrop Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
The council will hear public comment for the first 30 minutes of the workshop, Deputy Clerk Cindy Hicks said.
The public budget hearing is set for 7:05 p.m. Nov. 20 in Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave.
In previous Town Council action Oct. 16:
- Swore in Position No. 2 Councilwoman Jessica Sheehan.
- Approved a five-year capital facilities plan.
- Agreed to sell the old Town Hall building at 168 Riverside Ave. to Teresa Price.
More like this story
- State plans to take lethal action to change wolf pack’s behavior
- Lake Roosevelt white sturgeon fishery to close July 31
- Canyon Creek Fire management turned over to Type 4 team
- Redford Canyon Fire size remains at 681 acres
- Second man arrested in Shawl death
- Three vehicles damaged in downtown accident
- Cultural tradition topic of meeting Saturday in Okanogan
- Diverse music styles on tap for International Concert Series
- Oregon motorcyclists injured in wreck on Sherman Pass
- Firewood permits available through vendors