Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:07p.m.
WINTHROP The Town Council has scheduled a 2014 budget workshop for 6 p.m. tomorrow at the Winthrop Barn, 51 state Highway 20.
The council will hear public comment for the first 30 minutes of the workshop, Deputy Clerk Cindy Hicks said.
The public budget hearing is set for 7:05 p.m. Nov. 20 in Town Hall, 206 Riverside Ave.
In previous Town Council action Oct. 16:
- Swore in Position No. 2 Councilwoman Jessica Sheehan.
- Approved a five-year capital facilities plan.
- Agreed to sell the old Town Hall building at 168 Riverside Ave. to Teresa Price.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS