Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OMAK Rachella Schoonover has joined The Chronicle staff as the new office manager and bookkeeper.
Schoonover, 21, previously worked as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank branches in Idaho.
She joined The Chronicle on Sept. 30. She said she enjoys being able to handle the numbers side of the business as well as seeing smiles on people’s faces when they stop in the newspaper at 618 Okoma Drive.
Schoonover moved to Okanogan County to be closer to her husband’s family.
She lives in Okanogan with her husband, Aaron, and their 2-year old son Grayson.
She was born and raised in Nampa, Idaho, and is a graduate of Vallivue High School.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires