Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OMAK Rachella Schoonover has joined The Chronicle staff as the new office manager and bookkeeper.
Schoonover, 21, previously worked as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank branches in Idaho.
She joined The Chronicle on Sept. 30. She said she enjoys being able to handle the numbers side of the business as well as seeing smiles on people’s faces when they stop in the newspaper at 618 Okoma Drive.
Schoonover moved to Okanogan County to be closer to her husband’s family.
She lives in Okanogan with her husband, Aaron, and their 2-year old son Grayson.
She was born and raised in Nampa, Idaho, and is a graduate of Vallivue High School.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge