Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OMAK Rachella Schoonover has joined The Chronicle staff as the new office manager and bookkeeper.
Schoonover, 21, previously worked as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank branches in Idaho.
She joined The Chronicle on Sept. 30. She said she enjoys being able to handle the numbers side of the business as well as seeing smiles on people’s faces when they stop in the newspaper at 618 Okoma Drive.
Schoonover moved to Okanogan County to be closer to her husband’s family.
She lives in Okanogan with her husband, Aaron, and their 2-year old son Grayson.
She was born and raised in Nampa, Idaho, and is a graduate of Vallivue High School.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District