Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OMAK Rachella Schoonover has joined The Chronicle staff as the new office manager and bookkeeper.
Schoonover, 21, previously worked as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank branches in Idaho.
She joined The Chronicle on Sept. 30. She said she enjoys being able to handle the numbers side of the business as well as seeing smiles on people’s faces when they stop in the newspaper at 618 Okoma Drive.
Schoonover moved to Okanogan County to be closer to her husband’s family.
She lives in Okanogan with her husband, Aaron, and their 2-year old son Grayson.
She was born and raised in Nampa, Idaho, and is a graduate of Vallivue High School.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket