Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OMAK Rachella Schoonover has joined The Chronicle staff as the new office manager and bookkeeper.
Schoonover, 21, previously worked as a teller for Wells Fargo Bank branches in Idaho.
She joined The Chronicle on Sept. 30. She said she enjoys being able to handle the numbers side of the business as well as seeing smiles on people’s faces when they stop in the newspaper at 618 Okoma Drive.
Schoonover moved to Okanogan County to be closer to her husband’s family.
She lives in Okanogan with her husband, Aaron, and their 2-year old son Grayson.
She was born and raised in Nampa, Idaho, and is a graduate of Vallivue High School.
More like this story
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-300 June 29) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-293 June 29) Okanogan County Public Works
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge