Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m.
OMAK Farm Bureau members unanimously elected officers for 2014 during their gala banquet Oct. 18.
Officers include Jon Wyss as president, Steve Lorz as vice president and Trinity Stucker as treasurer/secretary.
Stucker was also re-elected to the board of directors, along with Dick Ewing, Darlene Hajny, Larry Campbell and Jim Freese. Mickey Wolley was elected as the board’s representative from Ferry County.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP