Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m.
OMAK Farm Bureau members unanimously elected officers for 2014 during their gala banquet Oct. 18.
Officers include Jon Wyss as president, Steve Lorz as vice president and Trinity Stucker as treasurer/secretary.
Stucker was also re-elected to the board of directors, along with Dick Ewing, Darlene Hajny, Larry Campbell and Jim Freese. Mickey Wolley was elected as the board’s representative from Ferry County.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge