Originally published October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m., updated October 23, 2013 at 05:33p.m.
OMAK Farm Bureau members unanimously elected officers for 2014 during their gala banquet Oct. 18.
Officers include Jon Wyss as president, Steve Lorz as vice president and Trinity Stucker as treasurer/secretary.
Stucker was also re-elected to the board of directors, along with Dick Ewing, Darlene Hajny, Larry Campbell and Jim Freese. Mickey Wolley was elected as the board’s representative from Ferry County.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year