Wednesday, October 23, 2013
WINTHROP Sun Mountain Lodge is being touted by a leading travel guide as an outstanding hotel.
“Fodor’s Travel,” which has published travel guides for 77 years, named the lodge at 604 Patterson Lake Road as a Fodor’s 100 Hotel Award winner for high style, excellent service and a one-of-a-kind stay for guests.
“We are deeply honored that Fodor’s Travel, the gold standard in the hospitality industry, has recognized Sun Mountain Lodge for this coveted award,” General Manager Brian Charlton said. “We wish to thank all of those—from prep cook to housekeeper—who have contributed to making Sun Mountain Lodge the special place that it is.”
More like this story
- State changes Chinook rule
- Diamond fire grows to 350 acres
- Grand opening planned for Tonasket swimming pool
- Commissioners modify pot moratorium
- Tonasket man hurt in crash
- Crews continue mopping up Bissell fire
- Highway 21 reopens
- 820 (2017-166 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-170 June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2017-182 July 5, 12, 19, 26, Aug. 2, 9) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR