Wednesday, October 23, 2013
WINTHROP Sun Mountain Lodge is being touted by a leading travel guide as an outstanding hotel.
“Fodor’s Travel,” which has published travel guides for 77 years, named the lodge at 604 Patterson Lake Road as a Fodor’s 100 Hotel Award winner for high style, excellent service and a one-of-a-kind stay for guests.
“We are deeply honored that Fodor’s Travel, the gold standard in the hospitality industry, has recognized Sun Mountain Lodge for this coveted award,” General Manager Brian Charlton said. “We wish to thank all of those—from prep cook to housekeeper—who have contributed to making Sun Mountain Lodge the special place that it is.”
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June