Wednesday, October 23, 2013
WINTHROP Sun Mountain Lodge is being touted by a leading travel guide as an outstanding hotel.
“Fodor’s Travel,” which has published travel guides for 77 years, named the lodge at 604 Patterson Lake Road as a Fodor’s 100 Hotel Award winner for high style, excellent service and a one-of-a-kind stay for guests.
“We are deeply honored that Fodor’s Travel, the gold standard in the hospitality industry, has recognized Sun Mountain Lodge for this coveted award,” General Manager Brian Charlton said. “We wish to thank all of those—from prep cook to housekeeper—who have contributed to making Sun Mountain Lodge the special place that it is.”
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS