Wednesday, October 23, 2013
WINTHROP Sun Mountain Lodge is being touted by a leading travel guide as an outstanding hotel.
“Fodor’s Travel,” which has published travel guides for 77 years, named the lodge at 604 Patterson Lake Road as a Fodor’s 100 Hotel Award winner for high style, excellent service and a one-of-a-kind stay for guests.
“We are deeply honored that Fodor’s Travel, the gold standard in the hospitality industry, has recognized Sun Mountain Lodge for this coveted award,” General Manager Brian Charlton said. “We wish to thank all of those—from prep cook to housekeeper—who have contributed to making Sun Mountain Lodge the special place that it is.”
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo