Wednesday, October 23, 2013
OKANOGAN OKANOGAN – Voters are starting to return completed general election ballots to auditor’s offices in Okanogan and Ferry counties.
Ballots were mailed Oct. 16 to Okanogan County voters and Oct. 18 to Ferry County voters.
As of Oct. 23, Okanogan County voters had returned 2,213 ballots and Ferry County voters had returned 414 ballots. In Okanogan County, 21,527 ballots were mailed. The Ferry County Auditor’s Office mailed 4,457.
Votes won’t be counted until 8 p.m. election day, Nov. 5.
Voters have until election day to complete and return ballots to their respective county auditor’s offices.
Voters who have not yet received their ballots can contact their county auditor’s office. And those who are not yet registered to vote can visit auditor’s offices in person until Oct. 28 and register.
Dozens of municipal, hospital, school board and other taxing district candidates are on the ballot, along with a handful of local tax measures, seven statewide ballot issues and, for voters in the 7th Legislative District, a Senate race between Republicans Brian Dansel of Republic and John Smith of Colville.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
- 820 (2016-330 July 27, Aug. 3, 10) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR
- 820 (2016-331 July 27, Aug. 3) INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS
- 820 (2016-332 July 27, Aug. 3) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- 820 (2016-313 July 13, 20, 27, Aug. 3) IRS JUDICIAL AUCTION SALE
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge