Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-543 Oct. 23)
Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) to perform repair work at one home on the Colville Indian Reservation, #337 Mountain View Homes in Keller WA. 1. Install new underlayment and floor coverings in the living room, dining room, hallways, and entry closet. (Approximately 370 SF) 2. Repair and paint 20 SF of wallboard. 2. Remove and replace the vapor barrier under the home. (Approximately 1,100 SF)
All written proposals must be delivered to the Colville Indian Housing Authority, Capital Improvements Department, Nespelem, Washington NO LATER THAN 3:00 PM, October 31, 2013. Proposals may be faxed, e-mailed, or mailed. A pre-proposal meeting will be held at the residence on Thursday October 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM. Please call 634-2166 or 634-2160 by 3:00 PM 10/23/13 to verify attendance.
The complete RFP is available by contacting CIHA at 509-634-2166 or 509-634-2175. Send all e-mail requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. CIHA’s mailing address is P.O. Box 528 Nespelem WA 99155. Indian Preference will be given in the award of contracts “to the greatest extent feasible” as determined in sec 7(b) of the Indian Self Determination and Education Act (25 U.S.C. 450e (b).
Davis Bacon Wage rates will apply to this project.
For additional information concerning this Request For Proposals, please contact Mike Davis at 509-634-2160
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-534 Oct. 16) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
- (2013-618 Nov. 20) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) to perform work on one home on the Colville Indian Reservation in Omak, WA.
- (2014-009 Jan. 1) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) To perform work at two homes on the Colville Indian Reservation in Nespelem and Inchelium.
- (2013-571 Oct. 30) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
- (2014-134 Mar. 5, 12) COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge