Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-543 Oct. 23)
Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) to perform repair work at one home on the Colville Indian Reservation, #337 Mountain View Homes in Keller WA. 1. Install new underlayment and floor coverings in the living room, dining room, hallways, and entry closet. (Approximately 370 SF) 2. Repair and paint 20 SF of wallboard. 2. Remove and replace the vapor barrier under the home. (Approximately 1,100 SF)
All written proposals must be delivered to the Colville Indian Housing Authority, Capital Improvements Department, Nespelem, Washington NO LATER THAN 3:00 PM, October 31, 2013. Proposals may be faxed, e-mailed, or mailed. A pre-proposal meeting will be held at the residence on Thursday October 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM. Please call 634-2166 or 634-2160 by 3:00 PM 10/23/13 to verify attendance.
The complete RFP is available by contacting CIHA at 509-634-2166 or 509-634-2175. Send all e-mail requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. CIHA’s mailing address is P.O. Box 528 Nespelem WA 99155. Indian Preference will be given in the award of contracts “to the greatest extent feasible” as determined in sec 7(b) of the Indian Self Determination and Education Act (25 U.S.C. 450e (b).
Davis Bacon Wage rates will apply to this project.
For additional information concerning this Request For Proposals, please contact Mike Davis at 509-634-2160
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-534 Oct. 16) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
- (2013-618 Nov. 20) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) to perform work on one home on the Colville Indian Reservation in Omak, WA.
- (2014-009 Jan. 1) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) To perform work at two homes on the Colville Indian Reservation in Nespelem and Inchelium.
- (2013-571 Oct. 30) Colville Indian Housing Authority (CIHA)
- (2014-134 Mar. 5, 12) COLVILLE INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge