Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-537 Oct. 23)
Communities Served: Oroville, WA; County of Okanogan, WA; Tonasket, WA
On or after December 3, 2013, Charter will start encrypting the Basic Service Tier offering on your cable system. If you have a set-top box, digital transport adapter (DTA), or a retail CableCARD device connected to each of your TVs, you will be unaffected by this change. However, if you are currently receiving the Basic Service Tier offering on any TV without equipment supplied by Charter, you will lose the ability to view any channels on that TV. If you are affected, you should contact Charter to arrange for the equipment you need to continue receiving your services. In such case, you are entitled to receive equipment at no additional charge or service fee for a limited period of time. The number and type of devices you are entitled to receive and for how long will vary depending on your situation. If you are a Basic Service Tier offering customer and receive the service on your TV without Charter-supplied equipment, you are entitled to up to two devices for two years (five years if you also receive Medicaid). If you subscribe to a higher level of service and receive the Basic Service Tier offering on a secondary TV without Charter-supplied equipment, you are entitled to one device for one year. You can learn more about this equipment offer and eligibility at charter.com/digitalnow or by calling 1-877-940-7195. To qualify for any equipment at no additional charge or service fee, you must request the equipment by April 3, 2014 and satisfy all other eligibility requirements.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-593 Nov. 13) Legal Notice Communities Served: Oroville, WA; County of Okanogan, WA; Tonasket, WA
- (2013-594 Nov. 13) Legal Notice Communities Served: City of Okanogan, WA; City of Omak, WA
- 820- (2013-538 Oct. 23) Legal Notice
- Charter offers high-definition TV
- Everyday Cheapskate: How to pull the plug on cable or satellite
- Tonasket basketball coach reinstated
- Mumps case reported in Okanogan County
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-035 Feb. 15, 22) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID TOWN OF TWISP - PUBLIC WORKS SHOP
- 820 (2017-039 Feb. 15, 22) Notice is hereby given that WDFW of Olympia WA filed an application
- 820 (2017-040 Feb. 22, March 1, 8) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-041 Feb. 22, March 1) BOARD MEMBER NEEDED!
- 820 (2017-042 Feb. 22) MEETING NOTICE