Originally published October 23, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-547 Oct. 23)
CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2014 JANITORIAL SERVICES
The Clerk-Treasurer will receive sealed quotes for the City of Okanogan, Washington at Okanogan City Hall, 120 3rd Avenue North, PO Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840 until 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 for the City of Okanogan’s Janitorial needs for 2014. The Contract period will be from January 1 through December 31, 2014. Statements of Qualifications, a Sample Contract and Quote Proposal Form can be obtained from the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at City Hall or mailed on request by calling 509-422-3600.
Quote must be submitted on the Quote Proposal Form available from Okanogan City Hall and must include three client references.
Quotes will be publicly opened and read aloud at 3:30 p.m. on November 7, 2013 in the Councils Chambers at City Hall. The Okanogan City Council will award the contract for furnishing Janitorial Services for 2014 at their meeting on November 19, 2013.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810 (2016-442 Nov. 9) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2015-2016 JANITORIAL SERVICES
- 810- (2013-527 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR BIDS JANITORIAL SERVICES CITY OF OMAK
- (2016-392 Oct. 5) CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO BID 2017 PETROLEUM FUEL SERVICES
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- 'Opening soon': Red Rooster Grill could come to Omak
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona
- Marchbank elected to lead Methow Valley board