Originally published October 23, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated October 30, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-547 Oct. 23)
CITY OF OKANOGAN INVITATION TO QUOTE 2014 JANITORIAL SERVICES
The Clerk-Treasurer will receive sealed quotes for the City of Okanogan, Washington at Okanogan City Hall, 120 3rd Avenue North, PO Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840 until 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 for the City of Okanogan’s Janitorial needs for 2014. The Contract period will be from January 1 through December 31, 2014. Statements of Qualifications, a Sample Contract and Quote Proposal Form can be obtained from the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at City Hall or mailed on request by calling 509-422-3600.
Quote must be submitted on the Quote Proposal Form available from Okanogan City Hall and must include three client references.
Quotes will be publicly opened and read aloud at 3:30 p.m. on November 7, 2013 in the Councils Chambers at City Hall. The Okanogan City Council will award the contract for furnishing Janitorial Services for 2014 at their meeting on November 19, 2013.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 810- (2013-527 Oct. 16) REQUEST FOR BIDS JANITORIAL SERVICES CITY OF OMAK
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-553 Oct.23) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING 2014 BUDGET REVENUE SOURCES CITY OF OMAK
- (2013-581 Nov. 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-513 Oct. 30) CITY OF OMAK NOTICE OF 2014 BUDGET WORKSHOP/PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge