Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-544 Oct. 23)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of the Ordinance adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of October 15, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1136: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington fixing the amount of the City of Okanogan’s financial requirements to be raised by ad valorem taxes upon all taxable property, both real and personal, within the City of Okanogan for the year 2014.
A copy of the complete text of this ordinance is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue, North P.O. Box 752 Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-651 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-556 Oct. 30) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-518 Oct. 16) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-555 Oct. 30) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Rule change closes some steelhead fishing
- Okanogan claims state 1B/2B soccer title
- Okanogan returns to state 2B football semifinals
- Emergency declared
- Murder trial enters second week in court
- Elementary students honor veterans
- NFHS to broadcast state soccer finals
- Statewide wind storms leave little damage in Okanogan County
- Prosecutor gives opening argument in Jennings murder trial
- Suspect takes his own life in standoff