Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-544 Oct. 23)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of the Ordinance adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of October 15, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1136: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington fixing the amount of the City of Okanogan’s financial requirements to be raised by ad valorem taxes upon all taxable property, both real and personal, within the City of Okanogan for the year 2014.
A copy of the complete text of this ordinance is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue, North P.O. Box 752 Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-651 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-556 Oct. 30) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-518 Oct. 16) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Royal tops Okanogan, 49-0, in state quarterfinals
- St. George's eases past Brewster, 2-1, following a shootout at state
- Omak man arrested after fatal fire
- Investigators called fatal fire scene
- Navy crew responsible for phallic skywriting
- WVCO addresses Confederate flag displayed by student
- Driver injured in accident near Grand Coulee
- Firefighters respond to fully engulfed house fire
- 'The Price Is Right Live' returns to Town Toyota Center
- 51 million americans to travel Thanksgiving weekend