Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-544 Oct. 23)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of the Ordinance adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of October 15, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1136: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington fixing the amount of the City of Okanogan’s financial requirements to be raised by ad valorem taxes upon all taxable property, both real and personal, within the City of Okanogan for the year 2014.
A copy of the complete text of this ordinance is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue, North P.O. Box 752 Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-651 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-684 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-556 Oct. 30) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-518 Oct. 16) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Confluence hosts three art shows
- Tribe, feds reach agreement on border-crossing card
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center