Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing in the matter of the Okanogan County Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program for the years 2014 through 2019 as per R.C.W. 36.81.121 will be held in the Hearing Room of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners at 123 Fifth Avenue North, in Okanogan, Washington at 11:00 A.M. on October 29, 2013. The purpose of this hearing is to discuss County Road construction projects only. Road Maintenance issues will not be addressed at this hearing.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Don Motes, Department of Public Works, 1234-A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Dated this 10th day of October 2014, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Okanogan County Consulting Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- 800 (2015-297 June 10) NOTICE TO PUBLIC
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- 820- (2013-549 Oct. 23, 30) PUBLIC NOTICE
- Signups start for Okanogan rooter's bus
- School to honor state soccer champs
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- Fire damages building supply
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL