Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing in the matter of the Okanogan County Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program for the years 2014 through 2019 as per R.C.W. 36.81.121 will be held in the Hearing Room of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners at 123 Fifth Avenue North, in Okanogan, Washington at 11:00 A.M. on October 29, 2013. The purpose of this hearing is to discuss County Road construction projects only. Road Maintenance issues will not be addressed at this hearing.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Don Motes, Department of Public Works, 1234-A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Dated this 10th day of October 2014, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Okanogan County Consulting Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- 800 (2015-297 June 10) NOTICE TO PUBLIC
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- 820- (2013-549 Oct. 23, 30) PUBLIC NOTICE
- Week 5 high bowling scores
- Fishing to open for hatchery steelhead, rainbows
- Federal help sought for fire recovery
- Legislator calls for fight against McCleary
- Family Faire wraps up today
- Friday football scores: Okanogan wins big
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge