Wednesday, October 23, 2013
(2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23)
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing in the matter of the Okanogan County Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program for the years 2014 through 2019 as per R.C.W. 36.81.121 will be held in the Hearing Room of the Okanogan County Board of Commissioners at 123 Fifth Avenue North, in Okanogan, Washington at 11:00 A.M. on October 29, 2013. The purpose of this hearing is to discuss County Road construction projects only. Road Maintenance issues will not be addressed at this hearing.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter. Please send written comments to Don Motes, Department of Public Works, 1234-A Second Ave. South, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Dated this 10th day of October 2014, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Okanogan County Consulting Engineer
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 800- (2013-552 Oct. 23) Notice of Threshold SEPA Determination
- (2013-597 Nov. 13) Notice of Final SEPA Determination Okanogan County Public Works 2014-2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program SEPA 2013-8
- 800 (2015-297 June 10) NOTICE TO PUBLIC
- 800- (2013-540 Oct. 23 & 30) LEGAL NOTICE 2014 Okanogan County Public Health Fee Schedule
- 800 (2016-240 June 1) NOTICE TO PUBLIC
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge