Monday, October 21, 2013
KELLER The Chronicle
Colville Indian Reservation youth celebrated National 4-H week by participating in 4-H Super Science Saturday on Oct. 12.
The hands-on event featured science experiments designed to ignite an interest in scientific
exploration and encourage youth to learn about the different sciences.
Youth from across the reservation gathered to experience a variety of science topics such as forestry, power generation, mapping, building bridges, magnetic attractions, water tension, boats, microscope slide viewing, fish and wildlife and “Picture You at WSU.”
Professionals and volunteers provided guidance and mentoring.
This event was part of the STAR (Science and Technology Across the Reservation) Program.
More like this story
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-015 Jan. 20) As per law, the Okanogan School District