Monday, October 21, 2013
KELLER The Chronicle
Colville Indian Reservation youth celebrated National 4-H week by participating in 4-H Super Science Saturday on Oct. 12.
The hands-on event featured science experiments designed to ignite an interest in scientific
exploration and encourage youth to learn about the different sciences.
Youth from across the reservation gathered to experience a variety of science topics such as forestry, power generation, mapping, building bridges, magnetic attractions, water tension, boats, microscope slide viewing, fish and wildlife and “Picture You at WSU.”
Professionals and volunteers provided guidance and mentoring.
This event was part of the STAR (Science and Technology Across the Reservation) Program.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON