Sunday, October 20, 2013
OKANOGAN The Okanogan County commissioners will discuss budget reviews with the auditor and Washington State University Extension offices starting at 8:30 a.m. Monday at the commissioners’ hearing room, 123 N. Fifth Ave. At 4:30 p.m. commissioners will continue
their public hearing about the surplus property in Whistler Canyon. Tuesday’s meetings begin at 9 a.m. and include budget reviews for the treasurer, central services, assessor, public works and prosecuting attorney’s offices.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan