Originally published October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m., updated October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m.
TONASKET Friday night could be a special night for a pair of schools celebrating homecoming if you can believe the scores produced by the USA Today Massey Matchups.
The match-ups calculator allows you to enter two schools, pick which is the home team and then calculate a predicted score.
Tonasket is predicted to win 17-7 over Quincy in the Tigers homecoming game this Friday, Oct. 18.
Okanogan is predicted to win 30-28 over Cascade in the Bulldogs homecoming game Friday.
The calculator has Kittitas winning 34-14 over Bridgeport in the Mustangs homecoming and Oroville knocking off Lake Roosevelt, 35-13, in the Raiders homecoming.
The calculator did not work for smaller school games.
Smaller school games included Entiat at Pateros, Wellpinit at Curlew, Cusick against Columbia/Inchelium in Inchelium and Republic at Waterville.
Chelan 46, Omak 6
Okanogan 30, Cascade 28
Tonasket 17, Quincy 7
Cashmere 41, Brewster 7
Kittitas 34, Bridgeport 14
Oroville 35, Lake Roosevelt 13
White Swan 42, Manson 13
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot