Originally published October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m., updated October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m.
TONASKET Friday night could be a special night for a pair of schools celebrating homecoming if you can believe the scores produced by the USA Today Massey Matchups.
The match-ups calculator allows you to enter two schools, pick which is the home team and then calculate a predicted score.
Tonasket is predicted to win 17-7 over Quincy in the Tigers homecoming game this Friday, Oct. 18.
Okanogan is predicted to win 30-28 over Cascade in the Bulldogs homecoming game Friday.
The calculator has Kittitas winning 34-14 over Bridgeport in the Mustangs homecoming and Oroville knocking off Lake Roosevelt, 35-13, in the Raiders homecoming.
The calculator did not work for smaller school games.
Smaller school games included Entiat at Pateros, Wellpinit at Curlew, Cusick against Columbia/Inchelium in Inchelium and Republic at Waterville.
Chelan 46, Omak 6
Okanogan 30, Cascade 28
Tonasket 17, Quincy 7
Cashmere 41, Brewster 7
Kittitas 34, Bridgeport 14
Oroville 35, Lake Roosevelt 13
White Swan 42, Manson 13
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington