Originally published October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m., updated October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m.
TONASKET Friday night could be a special night for a pair of schools celebrating homecoming if you can believe the scores produced by the USA Today Massey Matchups.
The match-ups calculator allows you to enter two schools, pick which is the home team and then calculate a predicted score.
Tonasket is predicted to win 17-7 over Quincy in the Tigers homecoming game this Friday, Oct. 18.
Okanogan is predicted to win 30-28 over Cascade in the Bulldogs homecoming game Friday.
The calculator has Kittitas winning 34-14 over Bridgeport in the Mustangs homecoming and Oroville knocking off Lake Roosevelt, 35-13, in the Raiders homecoming.
The calculator did not work for smaller school games.
Smaller school games included Entiat at Pateros, Wellpinit at Curlew, Cusick against Columbia/Inchelium in Inchelium and Republic at Waterville.
Chelan 46, Omak 6
Okanogan 30, Cascade 28
Tonasket 17, Quincy 7
Cashmere 41, Brewster 7
Kittitas 34, Bridgeport 14
Oroville 35, Lake Roosevelt 13
White Swan 42, Manson 13
More like this story
- 820 (2017-201 Aug. 9, 16, 23) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-206 Aug. 16, 23, 30, Sept. 6) UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF
- 820 (2017-210 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 820 (2017-211 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) We the undersigned Board of Directors of the Okanogan Irrigation
- 820 (2017-212 Aug. 23, 30, Sept. 6) In the Superior Court of the State of Washington In an for the
- 820 (2017-213 Aug. 23) Request for Proposals
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half