Originally published October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m., updated October 18, 2013 at 12:35p.m.
TONASKET Friday night could be a special night for a pair of schools celebrating homecoming if you can believe the scores produced by the USA Today Massey Matchups.
The match-ups calculator allows you to enter two schools, pick which is the home team and then calculate a predicted score.
Tonasket is predicted to win 17-7 over Quincy in the Tigers homecoming game this Friday, Oct. 18.
Okanogan is predicted to win 30-28 over Cascade in the Bulldogs homecoming game Friday.
The calculator has Kittitas winning 34-14 over Bridgeport in the Mustangs homecoming and Oroville knocking off Lake Roosevelt, 35-13, in the Raiders homecoming.
The calculator did not work for smaller school games.
Smaller school games included Entiat at Pateros, Wellpinit at Curlew, Cusick against Columbia/Inchelium in Inchelium and Republic at Waterville.
Chelan 46, Omak 6
Okanogan 30, Cascade 28
Tonasket 17, Quincy 7
Cashmere 41, Brewster 7
Kittitas 34, Bridgeport 14
Oroville 35, Lake Roosevelt 13
White Swan 42, Manson 13
More like this story
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge